- Size: 245,000 SF
- Number of students: 2,000
- Awards: TASA TASB Architectural Excellence in Design Honor Award; Topping Out Top Award; Precast Concrete Innovation Award
- Services provided: Full service planning, architecture and interior design
- Project type: New construction
- Programs: culinary arts, cosmetology, auto collision and technology, media production, credit union branch office, many more professional business environment programs
Dubiski High School is a 2,000-student capacity Career and Technology High School for the Grand Prairie Independent School District. The premise was to make high school education more relevant, reducing the drop out rate and producing qualified graduates. The four-story, 245,000-square-foot structure was designed to accommodate the unique programmatic needs of specific career-track programs for both industrial and professional training. The district's goals include providing an environment conducive to learning and training for professional and industrial career paths, providing a dynamic environment that fosters creativity and design in harmony with the physical environment, conscious of the immediate surroundings, energy use, and sustainability. This facility “bridges the gap” between the students and their careers, designed to be flexible enough to accommodate many professional environments in a physical and virtual setting.