Corgan Policy in Response to the COVID-19 (coronavirus) Pandemic
Our policy, formulated in response to the COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic, seeks to safeguard the health and safety of our employees while meeting our obligations to our clients and their projects. We will update the policy as required as we respond to changing circumstances. Our policy is comprised of these measures:
Last update: March 24, 2020
- We have created a flexible policy which we are frequently updating in response to changes in the situation.
- We have instituted a work from home policy. All of our offices are now closed.
- We have increased our technical capability to respond to remote worker needs.
- We have suspended all international and domestic business travel.
- We are monitoring employees returning from personal international travel.
- We are supporting limited in-person construction site visits and making provisions for virtual visits.
- We have eliminated all in-person meetings.
- We are eliminating attendance at outside work-related events.
- We are offering various employee assistance services through our benefits program.
- We are facilitating good personal hygiene practices.
- We are generally following the directives from public health officials in formulating our response.