Corgan Policy in Response to the COVID-19 (coronavirus) Pandemic
Our policy, formulated in response to the COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic, seeks to safeguard the health and safety of our employees while meeting our obligations to our clients and their projects. We will update the policy as required as we respond to changing circumstances. Our policy is comprised of these measures:
Last update: June 29, 2020
- We have created a flexible policy which we are frequently updating in response to changes in the situation.
- Returning employees are required to affirm daily that they are COVID-19 symptom-free through the use of an automated app before they enter a Corgan office. All others entering a Corgan office are required to sign in, making a the same affirmation. For purposes of this affirmation, symptoms are cough, shortness of breath, chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, diarrhea, or a sustained temperature above 100 degrees.
- We are beginning a phased, partial reopening of some of our offices, as others remain closed. Office reopening is governed by a separate policy.
- We have increased our technical capability to respond to remote worker needs.
- We have suspended all international business travel.
- We are supporting limited in-person construction site visits and making provisions for virtual visits, in compliance with applicable regulations and orders.
- We have eliminated in-person meetings of greater than five people.
- We are eliminating attendance at outside work-related events.
- We are offering various employee assistance services through our benefits program.
- We are facilitating good personal hygiene practices.
- We are generally following the directives from public health officials in formulating our response.